SPONSOR A CHILD

Make a difference in the life of a child - click here to sponsor a child from Ethiopia.

To get more information for your church and a free copy of "The Hole in Our Gospel" - click here.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Please Help

It doesn't take much money or prayer to make a differences - just do it. Anyone can text $10 and see great things happen. - Please help...Text '4JAPAN' to '20222' to give a $10 donation. Is that going to make a bid dent on your budget? But if we all do it - it can make a insignificant difference. If you do this - leave a comment so you will encourage us that its working and we can rejoice together! I'll do my best to keep you updated on what's happening on the ground.

Thanks,
John

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I did it - texted for Japan - help me out and make it multiply - lets see 100 people to do it - we know we can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I add the TEXT "4JAPAN" to my blog too... http://www.SalesMinistry.org

    Thank you for your leadership!

    ReplyDelete